So because our theme is back to school I thought of this little game called “Show & Tell”
You will bring an object or a project that you want to show people and tell something about it. Just like show and tell at school. Now there is a prize!
The 3 categories are;
1. Most Unique Thing
2. Crowd Favorite
3. Organizer’s Pick
So to be fair to the WDC2013 organizers; they are allowed to join this. So ako lang organizer for this meetup :D.
The Show and Tell is PG 18
Lemme me clarify the Show & Tell part.
- You bring something you want to show off; an heirloom, an old school project, a pet (naa rah man sad tah sa Terraces), an invention, anything under the sun that’s PG18 *ahem Onin ahem*
- Now it boils down on how you will present your thing. You have to answer these magic question; 1. What is your thing? 2. How you got it? 3. Why is it so significant to you? 4. A story/fact about it.
Now for the 3 prizes. The Criteria;
1. Most popular - from it’s name palang. What is the most popular one. Ibase ni sa number claps it well have.
2. Most Unique - it’s has to be something rare or uncommon to everyone. Naay unique story or fact about it.
3. Organizer’s Pick - I will pick my favorite among all.
If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask me lang. :)